Exciting times ahead...

Wednesday, October 17, 2012 1 comments

Its been more than a month I posted anything in this blog! Though I’ve been cooking almost every day, I rarely got the impetus to post anything here.

It's getting quite hectic these days. With the completion of a course, I am feeling bit relaxed. But with the preparation for mommydom (Ya! I am getting into the sixth month of my pregnancy! Yay!), things are slowly heating up again. Planning and preparation for the days ahead is keeping me busy on my toes. The thought of having a little bunny in my hands soon is getting me all the more excited.

Pregnancy is such a pleasurable time. It keeps you anxious as well as excited. Having a little life inside you and to feel its movements is such a bliss and a blessing. The little teddy is getting ready to peep out into the world soon. And ya, life is not going to be the same afterwards. I am realizing it now. Your priorities, life goals and the vision for your future may change altogether now. And for good!

Recently, we had a small get together of friends and a baby shower function here. As per my in-laws customs, the function is done in the fifth month of pregnancy. Since we were not able to travel to our place at this point of time, friends here made the baby shower function possible. Thanks to the friends for coming over.

For the baby shower, it is the usual custom to do an odd number of many variety rices. I made vegetable biryani and friends who came over brought tomato rice, coconut rice, curd rice and some assortment of sweets and fruits. It was a day to be remembered and cherished.

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

©Copyright 2011 Cooking simplified! | TNB